> Cabin Crew
Cabin Crew in Jet Time?
In Jet Time, we are on a regular basis looking for qualified employees for our cabins on Boeing 737.
We are looking for employees who can handle many different types of tasks, and who most importantly of all enjoy giving a service beyond compare to our many guests on our flights.
Below, you can read more about what life as Cabin Crew in Jet Time entails.
As Cabin Crew in Jet Time, you also have the chance to be trained and promoted to Cabin Chief, which to many is an exciting opportunity with managerial responsibility. In addition to this, there are several career opportunities on the ground with a number of different administrative and operational functions.
As Cabin Crew, you work after a work schedule, and you in that way always know when you will be flying and when you will be home. Flight crew work man our aircraft all days of the week and year – 24 hours a day, just as you will regularly have overnight stays on hotels on one of our destinations or by one of our bases.
As a person, we expect you to:
• Be service minded, flexible and enduring
• Have a positive mindset and a high energy level
• Be enterprising and extrovert
• Have a sense of perspective and situation
• Be cooperative and independent
There are also a number of legal requirements that you must meet:
• A generally good health, physically as well as mentally
• A height between 165 and 190 centimeters
• Ability to swim minimum 200 meters
• No criminal record
We additionally expect you to:
• Speak minimum one Scandinavian language fluently as well as understand the other Scandinavian languages orally/in writing
• Have good qualifications in English as third language
• Have a finished high school education or equivalent
• Have minimum two years’ experience from the service industry – preferably as guide, nurse or healthcare assistant or from the hotel, restaurant or travel industry.
• No visible tattoos or piercings when carrying uniform.
What about the Cabin Crew training?
Jet Time A/S provides you with training, which takes place in Copenhagen Airport. The training is free, but you must pay for your own board and lodging. The training is unpaid and takes approximately four weeks. The training ends with an exam that you must pass to be employed in Jet Time.
• The training will among other things include:
• Emergency training
• Technical aircraft proficiency
• First Aid
• Passenger Service
• Service and sales training
Available positions will appear on Jet Time's website. You can also apply unsolicited within Jet Time's different areas of work.
We look forward to receiving your application!