> Passport and Visa regulations
We always advice our guests to be aware of the applicable rules for entry to the destination countries tiptoi die welt der fahrzeuge herunterladen. It is always the responsibility of the guests to have all valid travel documents such as passports, visas and other travel documents in order.
Due to the security situation throughout Europe, all European countries have increased their requirement for identifications media player windows 10 download kostenlos.
When traveling within the Schengen area a passport or the national ID-card is valid documentation. Please notice, that not all countries have valid ID-cards silverlight mac. Only the new type of ID-card – with chip on the front - is valid.
When traveling outside the Schengen area only passports are considered valid documentation herunterladen. This same rule applies when a non-Schengen citizen is traveling in Schengen area.
Some countries require that the passport is valid 6 months after the return date (e.g.: if you are away for 2 weeks the passport must be valid 6 months and 2 weeks when you start your travel) kostenloser acrobat reader herunterladen. You can obtain this information at the embassy of the country in question.
Rules for which countries accept Nordic temporary or emergency passports can change with short notice hsrm word herunterladen. Therefore, if you are traveling outside EU with a temporary or emergency passport you should contact the embassy of the country in question printed font for free.
Visa regulations vary depending on the citizenship of the passenger:
- Danish citizens: Udenrigsministeriet (Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs) website: www.um.dk herunterladen.
- Finnish citizens: Finnish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Norwegian citizens: Utenriksdepartementets (Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Swedish citizens: Utrikesdepartementets (Swedish Ministry of Foreign Ministry Affairs) website youtube filmeen programm.
- Citizens from other countries need to contact their embassy at the destination in question.