• English
  • Svenska
  • Suomi
  • Dansk

Jettime a/s currently has no flights, and it is therefore not possible to reserve seats on board the aircraft or purchase additional services for the flight tiptoi die welt der fahrzeuge herunterladen.

There are different types of no deposit offers and different types of casino free spin bonuses offered by each online casino site media player windows 10 download kostenlos. Some sites give free spins on popular games like slots, roulette, blackjack, and poker. Other casinos offer to double your winnings on certain games like baccarat silverlight mac. There are also different types of bonuses based on the number of raked hands you have won on a certain game. Some sites offer special prizes for customers who deposit a minimum amount herunterladen.

> Passport and Visa regulations


We always advice our passengers to be aware of the applicable rules for entry to the destination countries kostenloser acrobat reader herunterladen. It is always the responsibility of the passenger to have all valid travel documents such as passports, visas and other travel documents in order.

Due to the security situation throughout Europe, all European countries have increased their requirement for identifications hsrm word herunterladen.

When traveling
within the Schengen area a passport or the national ID-card is valid documentation. Please notice, that not all countries have valid ID-cards printed font for free. Only the new type of ID-card – with chip on the front - is valid.

When traveling outside the Schengen area only passports are considered valid documentation herunterladen.
This same rule applies when a non-Schengen citizen is traveling in Schengen area.

Some countries require that the passport is valid 6 months after the return date (e.g.: if you are away for 2 weeks the passport must be valid 6 months and 2 weeks when you start your travel) youtube filmeen programm. You can obtain this information at the embassy of the country in question.

Temporary passports

Rules for which countries accept Nordic temporary or emergency passports can change with short notice laws. Therefore, if you are traveling outside EU with a temporary or emergency passport you should contact the embassy of the country in question.

Visa regulations vary depending on the citizenship of the passenger: