You can fly with Jet Time without any problems even if you are pregnant. For safety reasons, Jet Time has the following rules in relation to pregnant passengers:
Pregnancy with one child:
- Pregnant women can fly with no special restrictions up to and including the 35th week of pregnancy
- Pregnant women can take flights of up to 4 hours duration if they are in the 36th and 37th weeks of pregnancy, but it is mandatory to bring a medical certificate
- Women in the 38th week of their pregnancy, or more, are not accepted on board
Pregnancy with more than one child:
- Pregnant women can fly with no special restrictions up to and including the 28th week of pregnancy
- If flying between week 28 and 32 it is mandatory to bring a medical certificate
- Women in the 32th week of their pregnancy, or more, are not accepted on board
It is normally not necessary for pregnant women to carry a medical certificate on Jet Time flights, but we recommend that you bring your medical records where your pregnancy weeks are shown.
In cases where a medical certificate is required, it must be issued as close as possible to departure.
Travels to Turkey
Pregnant women travelling to Turkey must always bring their medical records confirming the actual week of pregnancy.